You have no items in your shopping basket.
At Vype, we believe that you should have confidence in your vaping experience whichever product you choose to purchase. As a valued customer, you can benefit from a comprehensive warranty on our Vype devices and accessories.
WHAT IS COVERED BY OUR VYPE WARRANTY
All new devices and accessories come with a warranty against fault. This means that if your device or accessory stops working properly during the applicable warranty period we will replace or repair it free of charge*. The applicable warranty periods are as follows:
- Batteries: all batteries are supplied with a 6 month warranty.
- Chargers: All chargers, including USB, wall and car chargers are supplied with a 12 month warranty.
- Clearomisers: All clearomisers are supplied with a 6 month warranty, excluding the eTank which is supplied with a 30 day warranty.
- Atomisers and Cartomisers: All atomisers and cartomisers are supplied with a 7 day warranty.
- E-liquids: Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a warranty on e-liquid items due to the nature of the product.
*WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY OUR VYPE WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover any faults resulting from fair wear and tear or misuse of the product, including but not limited to:
• Negligence by you or a third party.
• Incorrect use of your product in accordance with the user instructions.
• Unauthorised repairs or other modifications.
• Improper charging of your device (including the use of alternative chargers and charging adaptors).
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
- If you need to make a claim or you think there is an issue with your device or accessory please contact the Vype Care team on 0800 1337350 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be asked to describe the fault in detail, provide order number/proof of purchase and the product batch/serial number, so please make sure you have this information to hand.
• If the product is diagnosed as faulty, Vype will repair or replace the product for you on a next day delivery service.
• You may be asked to return the faulty device for investigation. Failure to return the defective device if requested may affect your claim.
• Where we cannot repair your device or accessory we will refund the amount paid.
• This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.