You have no items in your shopping basket.
Frequently Asked Questions
- General Questions
- Your Account
- Vype eBox
- Vype Pebble
- Vype eTank
- Vype eTank Pro
- Vype ePen
- Vype eLiquids
What is an electronic cigarette?
How do electronic cigarettes work?
Can anyone use Vype e-cigarettes?
Vype e-cigarettes are designed for adult smokers and adult users of nicotine products. They're not suitable for: people under the age of 18; people who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine; pregnant or breast-feeding women; people who should avoid tobacco or nicotine products for medical reasons; people with an unstable heart condition, severe hypertension or diabetes. Keep Vype products out of reach of children and pets.
How do I charge e-cigarette devices?
To avoid risk of fire, injury and/or damage to your Vype product or other property, only charge your Vype device with the equipment provided in your kit, or with compatible charging accessories (available at govype.com).
E-cigarettes should NOT be charged using the USB ports of televisions, or other audio-visual equipment that is not specifically designed for the purposes of charging lithium ion cells.
How Do I Charge My Vype?
How to charge your Vype Device.
How old do I have to be to buy Vype e-cigarettes?
How do I create an account?
You can create an account at the checkout. You will need to enter your name, email address and a password. For convenience you can save your contact information and bank details securely so that when you want to re-order it's quick and simple. You can also view your order history and track your order. You must be aged 18 or over with a UK registered postal address to create an account.
How long does an eBox tank last (puffs)?
What is the difference in nicotine I get if I press the “+” or “-“buttons?
How do I use the eBox after the tank is filled as per the leaflet instructions?
Why do I need to refill the tank when the liquid reaches the minimum tank volume mark?
Why do I need to wait 10 minutes to prime the atomiser?
Why do I need to replace the atomiser?
How do I replace the atomisers?
How do I adjust the power? / Are there any variable wattage settings?
How can I tell if the eBox is on?
Is there an on/off button on eBox?
Why should I turn the eBox device off when it is not in use?
How much do the spare atomiser packs cost?
An atomiser refill pack (x3 atomisers) costs £8.99 and can be purchased via the www.govype.com website.
How much does the eLiquid bottle cost?
An eLiquid bottle (10ml) costs £4.99 and can be purchased via the www.govype.com website and selected retailers
What flavours and nicotine level ranges are available for the eBox?
We have a wide range of flavours and nicotine levels in our eLiquid bottles which have been formulated for use with Vype devices including eBox. Please refer to the www.govype.com website for the full range
Why should I only use the Vype eLiquids in the eBox?
Why can I use a Vvpe mains wall plug charger?
The Vype wall charger delivers a charge supply of 5V DC and a minimum of 1 Amp (1000mA), which is fully compatible with the eBox. This can be purchased via the www.govype.com website. You should only charge your eBox with the charging equipment provided in your Vype eBox starter kit, or other compatible Vype charging accessories.
Why does the “check atomiser” sign appear on the screen?
Why does the “low resistance” sign appear on the screen?
What is the eBox clearomiser tank made from?
The tank is made from a hardened glass. Care must be taken when handling the clearomiser and device and treat carefully as it may break if dropped.
• During washing and rinsing, do not change the water temperature rapidly as temperature change can cause glass to break.
• Be careful not to overtighten the lid after refilling the tank with Vype eliquid.
When I am cleaning my eBox clearomiser, where can I dispose of the Vype eLiquid?
What do I do if I can see eLiquid on the mouthpiece/ inside the airflow controller?
Where can I buy Vype eBox?
Vype eBox is currently only available online. With limited shelf space, retailers can only carry our main range, but we regularly like to increase the choice we offer to Vype consumers. Please make sure you visit govype.com to learn all about our latest innovations.
What mAh is the battery?
Is it possible to remove the lithium-ion battery from the device, or replace it?
What is the coil resistance?
Why can’t I adjust the coil resistance?
Are there going to be new colours for the device?
How many puffs does the battery last before it needs charging?
What are the dimensions of the eBox?
How long will my eBox last?
Can the eBox be recycled?
We will recycle any Vype product returned to us, including the packaging. Details can be found on govype.com.
What materials is the eBox made of?
Why would I switch from eTank to eBox?
What is the adjustable airflow for?
How do I adjust the airflow?
Why is it hard to draw on the mouthpiece?
There may be one of a number of reasons:
- You may have reduced the airflow a bit too much for your vaping comfort, simply increase the airflow and try again.
- Similarly, if you have covered the air holes on the device, this may restrict the airflow. Just make sure when holding your eBox that you do not cover the air holes.
- If the coil within the atomiser head has become flooded, this may affect the air moving through the atomiser. In this case, clean your tank and replace the atomiser head.
- If there is build-up of dirt within the tank or device, this may affect the air moving through the product. In this case, remove the tank and ensure that the atomiser, tank lid and base of the tank are clean and correctly assembled, paying attention to connections which need to be clean to maintain a good connection.
What will happen if I leave my device full and on and not use it?
How do I fill the tank with eliquid?
Fill your eBox tank following the instructions stated in the user guide, or take a look at www.govype.com.
To fill your eBox tank:
- First remove the clearomiser from the battery, then unscrew the lid from your tank (with the mouthpiece attached to the tank lid). You will need to gently press on the soft spot located on one side of the eLiquid bottle and gently pour the eLiquid down the side of the tank. Important note: do not pour any eLiquid down the centre of the tank into the atomiser head
- To avoid any leakage, ensure that your tank is not overfilled – only fill to the maximum tank level of 2ml which is marked on the tank window.
- Once the eLiquid is in the tank, screw the lid back onto the tank and ensure that it is securely attached. Do not overtighten the lid.
- Reattach clearomiser to the battery.
- Ensure the eLiquid bottle lid is properly closed after use to avoid leakage or spillage.
- Do not pour any eLiquid through the mouthpiece.
IS THERE AN ON/OFF BUTTON ON VYPE PEBBLE?
HOW DO I USE VYPE PEBBLE DEVICE AFTER TURNING ON THE DEVICE?
HOW TO CHARGE YOUR VYPE PEBBLE?
HOW MANY PUFFS DOES VYPE PEBBLE DELIVER?
WHAT CAPACITY IS THE VYPE PEBBLE BATTERY IN MAH?
WHAT IS THE COIL RESISTANCE?
Tip on how to vape on Vype Pebble device:
Gently blow on the cartridge mouthpiece before each vaping session. This will optimise wicking.
Tips on how to store your Vype Pebble cartridges:
• When your cartridge is not in use, use the hygiene pod provided in the original packaging to store them.
• Make sure the pod is tightly closed. Keep your cartridges in a dry and cool environment for prolonged storage. Avoid air-travel with used cartridges as low air pressure may cause leakage.
• While travelling by air with new cartridges, try to store them horizontally and in their hygiene pod to minimise the potential of leakage.
Can I refill my Vype Pebble cartridges:
What should I do if I notice eLiquid in my device or on the outside of the cartridge:
Use a clean paper towel to gently wipe the eLiquid and clean the device or cartridge. Do not push or poke any hard objects inside the device or cartridge, especially through the 2 holes, as it might damage and stop the device from working. If after wiping clean the issue persists, please call Vype Care line for help and advice.
What should I do if my device stops working:
What should I do if the draw effort is too low (vapour is too airy):
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FILL THE CLEAROMISER?
DO YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE ETANK CLEAROMISER TO STAND WHEN FIRST FILLED?
WHAT CAPACITY IS THE VYPE ETANK BATTERY IN MAH?
WHAT IS THE RESISTANCE OF THE CLEAROMISER?
I AM EXPERIENCING A BURNING TASTE, WHY IS THIS?
THE ETANK CLEAROMISER IS LEAKING, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I ACCIDENTALLY POUR THE ELIQUID INTO THE CENTRAL TUBE?
CAN I USE ANY TYPE OF LIQUID WITH MY ETANK?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I USE MY ETANK BEFORE THE 10 MINUTE "PRIMING" PERIOD HAS ENDED?
HOW DO I FILL THE TANK WITH ELIQUID?
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN TO CHANGE THE ATOMISER?
WHAT MAH IS THE BATTERY?
WHAT IS THE COIL RESISTANCE?
HOW DO I LOCK/UNLOCK MY EPEN
CAN I REFILL THE VYPE EPEN
HOW MANY ML OF LIQUID INSIDE EACH CAP?
COULD MY VYPE EPEN CATCH FIRE, EXPLODE, GIVE AN ELECTRIC SHOCK?
WHAT CAPACITY IS THE VYPE EPEN BATTERY IN MAH?
WHAT IS THE COIL RESISTANCE?
WHERE ARE YOUR ELIQUIDS MADE?
All our nicotine formulations are made in Vype’s facility in the UK, but for Vype eLiquid bottles, the formulations are manufactured and bottled in Italy using the same standard that we adhere to in our UK facility, using pharmaceutical grade ingredients in the base formulation and food-grade flavourings. Wherever you see the Vype Quality Hallmark you know the vapour you inhale has been rigorously tested in order to ensure the quality of the ingredients, the consistency of the vapour quality as well as the satisfaction from start to finish.
WHAT NICOTINE STRENGTHS DO YOU OFFER?
WHAT DO YOUR ELIQUIDS CONTAIN?
I CAN’T POUR THE ELIQUID FROM THE BOTTLE, HOW DO I DO THIS?
HOW LONG DOES A CARTRIDGE/VYPE VPRO EPEN CAP LAST (PUFFS)?
WHY ARE VPRO CAPS DIFFERENT, WHY ARE THE CARTRIDGES GOLD?
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I SPILL VYPE ELIQUID ON MY SKIN?
IF I SPILL VYPE ELIQUID, WILL IT STAIN MY CLOTHING?
Can't find what you’re looking for?Get in Touch